Fidia HPW wireless pushbutton helps to achieve higher productivity, providing operators with greater freedom and mobility.
The Fidia HPW wireless pushbutton allows the operator to remotely control the machine, when he is away from the main operator panel, at a distance of up to 25 meters away, in total security.
- Maximum 6 axis (including 1 virtual axis)
- movements by Jog
- movements by handwheel with mechanical detent
- override of feed and spindle speed
- LCD display for axis position, feed, spindle speed and messages
- max 15 pushbuttons and 11 lamps for standard CNC functions and commands
- possible customization of labels and functions by PLC
- working range up to 25m
- vibration alarm when leaving working range
- security Enabling device ( 2 safety buttons )
- emergency stop (2 circuits)
- charging station
- running time up to 24h
The HPW can be installed on both new and existing machines with Fidia CNC.